No, not the animal kind. I know all I do is post pictures of animals over here. But this is actually the HUMAN kind. But I still seem to be surrounded by strange animals!
Jeff and I went to Singapore this weekend to see the production of CATS. You couldn't take pictures inside the theater while the production was going on, but you could snap away before and during intermission. At both of these times, "cats" would jump up on the ledge of the box we were sitting in to crawl around and basically act like CATS. They would rub up against people, lean over the edge and sniff around. Kind of weird, really, but it made it very interesting! The show was a lot of fun and the Esplanade Theater is beautiful. I took this picture of the lobby at the theater--about 100 lamp shades of all sizes and shapes. It really worked, in a strange way.
Jeff and I went to Singapore this weekend to see the production of CATS. You couldn't take pictures inside the theater while the production was going on, but you could snap away before and during intermission. At both of these times, "cats" would jump up on the ledge of the box we were sitting in to crawl around and basically act like CATS. They would rub up against people, lean over the edge and sniff around. Kind of weird, really, but it made it very interesting! The show was a lot of fun and the Esplanade Theater is beautiful. I took this picture of the lobby at the theater--about 100 lamp shades of all sizes and shapes. It really worked, in a strange way.
We spent the weekend in Singapore and really enjoyed being back in civilization. However, I was anxious to get back to all my REAL animal friends over here in Malaysia!