Sunday, October 17, 2010

....And MORE Golf....






The Iskandar Johor Golf Tournament continued over the weekend and we had a chance to get back out and enjoy the show. It was HOT on Saturday, but we walked the front nine, then camped out at the VIP building that was air conditioned and had wonderful food-ha! It was located on the 18th green so we had a great view of all the players coming in for the day and could also sit out on the balcony to get some good pictures. I got pictures of KJ Choi (again), Colin Montgomerie, Retief Goosen and Padraig Harrington. Goosen gave me a great shot as he hit a ball into the rough just below our balcony at the 18th. Harrington went on to win the tournament at -20 Sunday--wow! He was just awesome to watch the entire weekend. As we were headed to the car we caught him giving a t.v. interview. All-in-all a very fun time:)
Oh, I read a little tid-bit in the program located in the VIP building: "Absolutely NO PHOTOGRAPHY". Hmmmm....probably should have read THAT earlier, but seeing that so many other people had cameras, I just kept on snapping.