Their team did very well, coming in 3rd place for the afternoon group. Jeff got some cool prizes and had a lot of fun all day (besides the heat). Fortunately the weather was about as good as it gets for Malaysia--overcast, some light rain and some straight sun for only about an hour.
I snapped a picture of KJ Choi (I had to follow him around somewhat like a stalker for awhile, but finally got one). Jeff had lunch with him and found out he now lives in the Dallas area. In the pictures, the guy in the red is Rikard, yellow shirt is his caddy. Of course, KJ is in the purple. I had a friend with me and we walked for about three holes, taking pictures and watching. Jeff got a birdie on one of the holes we watched(a par 3)--very sweet:) I kept warning my friend that we needed to watch where the ball was landing so we didn't get hit, but we got caught up talking and weren't paying attention on one of the holes. We hear "FORE" and a ball lands fairly close to where we are standing---serious wake-up reminder to QUIT talking and START paying attention. Oh well, we survived and had a great time!